Store Pick-up - You can pick-up your safe at our dealership at no cost.
- Limited to typical first-floor access involving 0 to 3 outside stair steps.
- A flat level concrete or paved pathway is required.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring the pathway, deck, steps, staircase and foundation are adequate to support the weight of the safe, safe transporting equipment and installation crew.
- Certain stairways, marble floors, or other obstacles may involve additional charges.
- Safe is taken off the pallet and packaging will be removed.
- Stairs only possible if the staircase is suitable and manager approves.
- Includes 4-15 additional stair steps inside the home.
- Due to size and weight, stair carry is not available on safes heavier than 700lbs.
- In some cases, even the 25 and 35 size safes cannot be delivered due to landing space restrictions, stair case structure, and the spacing required for the safe and stair climbing equipment attached to the safe.
- PLEASE NOTE: DIFFICULT DELIVERIES due to outside terrain, types of stairways, second floor or multiple floor installations, marble/tile/wood floors, etc.may involve additional charges to complete the delivery. We reserve the right to decline installations and or delivery involving risk of personal injury or property damage. Property title of merchandise purchased will transfer to buyer at dealer's location. If you have any questions regarding delivery requests, please contact us.
Delivery pricing is based off the weight of the safe.
Pricing below is for deliveries within 10 miles from our store. A $5 per mile charge will be added beyond 10 miles.
We also offer a bolt down service for an additional $99.99.
* Call us at 702-445-7511 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.